AK74 type replicas Magazine
Made of: ABS
The magazine fits replicas of many manufacturers, while we have realistically tested and confirmed the smooth operation of the models:
RK-02, RK-03, RK-05, RK-06, RK-12, CM.028 A, CM.028, CM.037, CM.028 S, CM.028 C, CM.031, CM.031 B, CM.036, CM.042A, CM.040C, CM.039U, CM.039C, CM.042B, CM.042S, CM.042, CM.045, CM.045A, CM.040B, CM.040, CM.040D, CM.048, CM.050, JG0510, JG0509
Remember! To maintain trouble-free and trouble-free operation of mid-cap magazines, there are a few simple rules to follow:
1. When using new magazines for the first time, do not immediately fill them.
2. First lubricate the magazine with a small amount of silicone oil, then:
- Load the magazine with 10 balls, then release the lock and remove them all.
- Load the magazine with 20 balls, then release the lock and remove them all.
- Repeat this process, gradually increasing the number of BBs until the full capacity of the magazine is reached. And then repeat the whole process a few more times.
3. It's also good to remember about regular regular maintenance with silicone oil.
4.Note - when the magazines are unused, they must not be left charged! This leads to faster wear of the spring and the entire magazine.