We worked our magic with ImmersionRC and have stock of the Vortex set aside for our loyal customers! The limit is one per customer and stock is limited, so hurry as they will sell as fast as they fly.
The Revolutionary ImmersionRC Vortex, combined a unique foldable mini-quad frame, and added the stuff that ImmersionRC does well. A fully integrated design with full-graphic OSD, coupled directly to a flight controller pre-loaded with Cleanflight. The OSD feeds into a custom, integrated, 5.8GHz video transmitter with a punchy 350mW output power with 40CH so channel separation is even easier.
Just add a compatible R/C Rx (EzUHF preferred of course), and a battery, and go fly, everything else is included, from the SpiroNET Tx antenna, to the props.
Click here for the full run down on this ultimate racer HERE
• Carbon Fiber and custom injected plastic design
• Integrated Flight Controller, pre-loaded with Cleanflight
• Integrated full-graphic OSD, with on-screen control of.. Everything
• Integrated 40 channel NexWaveRF 5.8GHz Video Tx
• Pro-tuning options, select your favorite pilot!
• Tight interface with EzUHF receivers
• Tillable, Vibration-free Camera mount
• GoPro (3/4) and Mobius mounting options
• Race spec motor version
Weight: ~350g without battery, or HD camera
Power Requirements: 3s-4s LiPo (typical)
ESCs: Full Custom, 12A cont. 16A peak, rotorSENSE, OneShot125
Flight Camera: FatShark 600TVL CMOS (std), FatShark 700TVL CMOS, and 900TVL CCD optional
HD Camera: GoPro Hero, Hero 3/4 (Optional power from onboard BEC), Mobius, Runcam
Receiver Compatibility: CPPM Input, with S-Bus, and Spektrum™ Satellite converter cables optional
Flight Time: Highly dependent upon battery, and flying style
Your own control TX and RX min 5ch
Video goggles or monitor (5.8ghz)
Flight battery 1300~1500mah 3 or 4s